Nonprofit Success Network ~ SUCCESS CIRCLE Application
LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED NONPROFIT EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
Are you looking for personal and professional development opportunities? Do you want to belong to a community of like-minded individuals? If you are a nonprofit Executive Director of a small nonprofit organization, applications are currently being accepted for the new SUCCESS CIRCLES.
Proprietary Features of the NSN SUCCESS CIRCLE experience
- Exclusively for Nonprofit Executive Directors only*
- Limited to 6-8 to provide intimate group
- Structured process
- Leadership training
- Pay-as-you-go monthly payments or savings with annual investment
- Interview process and a commitment of six months
Reasons to be a part of this unique community
- Network and associate with forward thinking, growth oriented nonprofit professionals
- Facilitated coaching available during the meeting
- Safe environment to share your thoughts and concerns
- Access to creative problem solving
- Accountability structure and process that promote progress and friendships
- Develop communications skills to describe your agency’s challenges
- Monthly education tips and tools
- Fellowship, camaraderie and fun
The Nonprofit Success Network was founded by Cindy Walters, MSSW, ACNP. With over twenty-five years of experience in the nonprofit sector, Cindy has a dream to help new Executive Directors build strong healthy nonprofit organizations, so they can build capacity and serve more people while keeping their sanity. The Nonprofit Success Network was formed with that in mind. Let’s take your organization to the next level.
* If you are not currently an Executive Director and have the desire to be one in the future, please email us and ask about the Leadership Circles.
Contact Support@NonprofitSuccessNetwork.com with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in the SUCCESS CIRCLE. Please complete this application and you will be notified for an interview if you meet the criteria. The SUCCESS CIRCLE will meet monthly via Zoom for a 3-hour meeting with 6-8 other nonprofit Executive Directors. The investment is $147 per month, and we ask for a minimum of six-month commitment. The goals of the SUCCESS CIRCLES are to support the leadership and build stronger nonprofits.